UVC Ac Air Duct UV Lights Purifier UV Air cleaner YUP13 Plus
Includes 1 UVC bulb 13W
We Strong recommend : YUP13plus
Advantage: Ballast life time 100000hrs (10years) , nobody Can reach that long time life.
Description: 1, CE certificate, product quality certificate
3.Super Quality Metal Shell box
4.The bulb can be with ozone or non-ozone, it depend on customer request
5.ADVANTAGE: 100000hrs (10 years) Ballast
Replacement bulbs available 13W bulb
120 volt, with power cord. OR 220V ,PLS CHOOSE
Size (unit without bulb):
Weight: 2.86 lbs
UV-C light inhibits the growth and reproduction of germs and bacteria that circulate through a home’s heating and air conditioning system. The treatment is a safe, silent, and proven way to make your home a healthier place to live.
The UV-PURE unit is designed to emit powerful UVC band light rays which sterilize and reduce airborne microorganisms as they pass through a heating or air conditioning system. It is installed in the main supply or return duct and operates continuously to automatically purify the air in the home 24 hours a day.
This product is not sold as a medical device and is not for the purpose of diagnosis of any disease or condition nor for use in the mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease or condition.
READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH THE INSTALLATION.
This device MUST be installed by a qualified agency in accordance with the manufacturer’s installation instructions. The definition of a qualified agency is: any individual, firm, corporation or company which either in person or through a representative is engaged in, and is responsible for, the installation and operation of HVAC appliances, who is experienced in such work, familiar with all the precautions required, and has complied with all the requirements of the authority having jurisdiction.
WARNING: Before installing or servicing a humidifier, air filter, heat system, or this unit, etc., always turn
all power OFF and have units unplugged. Electrical shock can cause personal injury or death. Never
expose eyes or skin to direct UV-C light from any source.
WARNING: To prevent water damage or electric shock, do not mount unit under a humidifier.
WARNING: Designed for a closed duct system. Do not mount near a return air opening.
WARNING: This product is designed for indoor installation only (i.e. attics, crawl spaces, basements,
etc.). For use on gas fired, oil fired, electric and split system heat pump forced air systems*. This product
is NOT designed to be mounted outside on gas fired or heat pump packaged units**.
WARNING: Never expose eyes or skin to UVC light from any source.
• Looking directly at the UVC light may cause permanent eye damage or blindness.
• Never operate the UV-PURE Air Purifying System out of the plenum.
• Designed for a closed duct system. Do not mount near a supply or a return air opening.
• All duct openings in direct line of site of the UV light must be sealed with aluminum tape or equivalent sealing methods.
WARNING: UV light will break down plastic materials not rated for UV exposure:
(Examples: wire insulation, flex duct, drain pans and humidifiers)
• The unit must be mounted at least 30″ from the above stated type of materials.
• I f it is necessary to mount the unit in direct line of sight of these types of materials, they must be shielded with aluminum foil, aluminum foil tape, or sheet metal.
WARNING: DO NOT mount this unit outdoors.
• This product is designed for indoor installation only (i.e. attics, crawl spaces, basements, etc.).
WARNING: Never touch broken lamp or internal contents of lamp. The lamp contains mercury.
• After opening the carton, unpack and inspect the unit and lamp for damage. Do not install
this unit if any damage is noticeable. If lamp is damaged, cracked or broken, do not touch
lamp or other contents in carton. Close carton and return to seller immediately.
• In case of accidental exposure to internal contents of lamp, wash hands and any other
affected skin area with mild detergent. Remove affected clothing immediately. If skin surface
is pierced, seek medical attention immediately.
NOTE: If you touch the glass of the lamp, you should wipe the glass clean with isopropyl alcohol
and a lint free wipe. If the lamp is not cleaned, the film of hand oils causes a reduction in the
WARNING: Before installing or servicing a humidifier, air filter, HVAC system, or this unit, etc.,
always turn all power OFF and have unit unplugged. Electrical shock can cause personal injury or
death. Never expose eyes or skin to direct UVC light from any source.
etc.). For use on gas fired, oil fired, electric and split system heat pump forced air systems*. This
product is NOT designed to be mounted outside on gas fired or heat pump packaged units**.
WARNING: Never expose eyes or skin to UVC light from any source. Looking directly at the UVC light may cause permanent eye damage or blindness.
Never operate the UV-PURE Air Purifying System out of the plenum.
Avoid touching the glass portion of the lamp with your hands
The UV-PURE unit uses technology that is recommended by doctors who state that “ultraviolet radiation,properly integrated with heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems, shows the most promise as a widely applicable means of air disinfection”.
1. Locate a suitable location for the unit
downstream from the ‘A’ coil in the supply
plenum or in the return plenum; preferably
downstream from the air filter. For optimum
“cleaning” effect on the ‘A’ coil, mount the
unit in the supply plenum as close as possible
to the ‘A’ coil. (See Figure 1)
IF YOU HAVE FLEX DUCT
For installations on duct systems with a metallic main duct and flex duct branches, follow the instructions in figure below
EASY INSTALLATION STEP:
1. Measure the decide where and measure the hole of the wall to check the size if it is
suitable To install the unit.
2. Insert the uv bulb into the socket .see the Figure.
3. Mount the unit base to the duct using the four mounting screws provided. See Figure
4. Replace cover on unit.Tighten top side screws and down side screws.
5. Flip switch on box to the ON position.( Light on switch should be on)
6. Look through view port in the box cover on the left to be sure the lamp is working.
You can see a blue light. (we have a lens in the hole and blocks the UVC rays)
Only 3 minitues installation or even shorter, Extremely easy installation,no need experts at all,
Just do it by yourself! Only 3 steps:
1. Make hole in house where you want to install the uv purifier
2. Insert the UV Bulb.
3. Screw it!
So easy ! Everybody can do it! you are UV expert also!!
For sample order,pls click below
For big quantity please email to firstname.lastname@example.org